Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
Information to be collected and purpose of use
1. Use to create a profile page
Information such as your name, gender, photo, birthday, etc. registered on our service will be used to create a profile page for each user that is the basis of our service. By using our services, you agree that the content you have registered on your profile page will be viewable by other users.
2. Use for communication between users
Our service provides functions such as community and bulletin boards to promote more active communication between users. By using these functions, various information can be transmitted for the purpose of communicating with other users. Information voluntarily entered by users on pages other than these profiles can be viewed by users other than the users of our service, unless it can be arbitrarily restricted. Therefore, disclosing personal information such as name and contact information through these functions may cause troubles, so please refrain from excluding it unless absolutely necessary. We cannot take any responsibility for any problems caused by this, so please use it within your own responsibility.
3. Use for smooth communication between the Company and users
The e-mail address registered for our services will be used when we provide information about our services and notices that are considered useful to users, or when we reasonably determine that it is necessary to contact the person for any reason , Shall be used as a means of communication.
4. Statistics collected for service improvement
Statistical information that collectively processes data that does not clearly identify individuals, such as access logs and history of our services, is collected by the Company for the purpose of improving service quality and understanding user preferences and shared with third parties Please understand that it may be.
5. Optional Information Provision by User
On our services, we or a third party affiliated with us may ask for personal information as part of a survey or campaign. Requests to provide information outside of these regular services are, in principle, voluntary. In such a case, the purpose of use of the collected information will be specified again, and the information provided will be handled appropriately only within the scope of the purpose.
When and how to get your information
We will only provide personal information to users in the following cases.
* When joining our service
* When creating or editing a profile page within our service
* When the user voluntarily inputs information using various functions in our service
* When inquiries are sent to our support or recruitment
* In addition, when the individual's clear consent is obtained
Disclosure of information to third parties
Personal information of users collected legally and fairly for the operation of the service will not be provided to third parties without the express consent of the individual. However, please understand in advance that this is not the case in the following cases.
* When the Company reasonably determines that disclosure is necessary based on laws and regulations
* When outsourcing the handling of personal information as a part of business under the supervision of the Company to a company that has concluded a confidentiality agreement with the Company that the Company believes to be reliable
* If the service operator is changed and it is determined that personal information must be transferred to continue the service
* If the service is constructed by commissioning a survey, the contractor is specified and the information is provided to the commissioned company.
Correction and deletion of personal information
We endeavor to maintain the accuracy of the personal information registered. The information entered to create a profile page can be corrected or deleted at any time by operating the website on your own. Regarding the correction and deletion of other information, if there is a request from the customer himself, we will promptly investigate and confirm the rationale and respond to this as far as possible.
About cookies and links
In addition, our service contains many links to external websites, but we do not take responsibility for the handling of personal information on the linked websites, so when using each linked site Encourages you to read their privacy policies.
About our personal information management system
The Company will appoint a personal information manager and will carry out legal and fair management of personal information. In addition, we will provide training and educational opportunities to officers and employees, disseminate the spirit of compliance, and thoroughly handle personal information in daily operations.
Formulated on March 1, 2020
Chief of Personal Information Management President and CEO Tomio Yanagisawa